Friday, August 10, 2012

Specialty Cakes

Specialty Cakes


This is not a How-To but you're welcome to use my creations as inspiration if you desire. :)

I am finally ready to start marketing my cakes and if you live in the Philadelphia area and would like to order, please send me a message at Lisa.Corey@yahoo.com explaining what type of cake you are looking for, how many people and what inclusions/exclusions you'd like. Or simply send me a message with your name and phone number and I will give you a call.

I can do many different styles and sizes but I'm not quite ready for the wedding cake business.


I am posting photos of the various cakes I've made in the past for an idea of the work I can handle.

PLEASE NOTE: Some of these are my early works from years ago. I am just showcasing the variety. I apologize for the photo quality of some of these as some of them were taken with old cell phone cameras.

These are in no particular order:

Spongebob Squarepants

Lego Ninjago

Toy Story

 Fairy Land

Fairy Land Closeup

Beach Theme

Fashion / Makeup

Fashion / Makeup Closeup

Super Mario Brothers (4 UP)

Blue's Clues

 Sesame Street (Elmo)

Sweet Sixteen

Yo Gabba Gabba!

Baby Girl's First


Beach Themed Bridal Shower


Student Teacher


First Holy Communion

Thirtieth Birthday

Sixty (complete with sixty candles)



No comments:

Post a Comment